Based on the determined criteria, an investment bonus may be granted to companies investing in Wallonia.
Our sales representatives are at your disposal to help you throughout the bonus procedure.
CRITERIA AND INVESTMENTS ALLOWED
Investment aid takes the form of a capital grant which is a percentage of the total investment calculated on the purchase of:
- New machines and equipment
- Intangible assets (patents and licences) with a maximum of 25% of the total of the investment programme
Foreign companies that invest in Wallonia can receive investment aid based on criteria including:
- the category of the company (SME, Large Company)
- the location of the investment
- possible job creation
- the interest of the activity
- the aid scheme requested
According to the European definition, an SME:
- employs fewer than 50 (small) or 250 (medium) people
- has a turnover not exceeding 50 million euros or a balance sheet total not exceeding 43 million euros
- has no more than 25% of its shares or voting rights held by one or several companies that are not SMEs
A large enterprise is one that does not satisfy these criteria.