You want to know:
- Which companies in your sector have already set up in Wallonia?
- What public subsidies are available for your investment projects?
- Which site best meets the demands of your activity?
- What is the most suitable legal status for the company that you wish to create?
- How to conclude a research partnership with a university or a research centre in Wallonia?
- How to find your way around the maze of economic development programmes proposed by the European Commission?
The Walloon Export and Foreign Investment Agency (Awex) is your privileged contact. We will make life easier for you by serving as a go-between between you and all of the European, federal, regional or local entities that can give you a helping hand with your project.
Tell us all about your project by quickly answering a few questions and you will be put in touch with one of our project managers, who will be at your side all the way.
To set up in business, you need all the facts at hand. Here is a reminder of some of the key points that will keep you in good stead.
Do you want to locate your new plant in Wallonia? Get an overview and discover the interactive cartography of Wallonia and its best real estate offerings.
If you still need some additional information and advice, in particular to steer your way through your extension projects in Wallonia or exports from Wallonia, we will continue to partner your project in the long term.