FREE Services for investors : the single contact point for foreign investors willing to set up a business in Wallonia (Belgium).
Our remit is :
- to help you in seeking out appropriate sites and premises;
- to provide assistance with the start-up, development and diversification of your business;
- to help you gain access to venture capital;
- to provide advice and assistance in attracting suitable human resources;
- to help you with setting up training programmes;
- to provide assistance in obtaining subsidies from the Regional and European authorities;
- to provide legal, tax and logistics support;
Helping foreign investors to successfully set up and integrate their activities as part of the regional economic fabric.
The Foreign Investors division of the Agence Wallonne à l’Exportation et aux Investments étrangers (AWEX) (Walloon Exports and Foreign Investments Agency) is home to a multilingual team of expert consultants who are entirely at your service.
From an initial feasibility study all the way up to signing on the dotted line in concluding the investment, we provide personalised assistance geared to your needs and situation.
If you are a foreign investor looking to develop your activities in Wallonia, you can rest safe in the knowledge that our team of experts is there to assist you every step of the way.