On 5 and 6 December next, the first Wallonia Export-Invest Fair trade fair will be held at the Palais des Congrès in Liege.
This event, which will be the first initiative of its kind in our region, has the aim of enabling a maximum number of providers linked to export – whether public or private – to present their services to Walloon companies that wish to develop internationally. All aspects of the sector will be covered : public aid, financing, mastering languages and logistical, legal, customs and tax problems…
This trade fair is not simply an exhibition space. It presents aspects of bringing supply and demand closer together, based on the principle of meetings that are targeted and arranged in advance based on the profile of interests. An important range of dynamic events will be held as part of this trade fair: seminars, workshops, round tables dedicated to canvassing certain markets, technical issues facing every exporter and discussions on good practice. Foreign delegations will also be invited and economic and commercial attachés will, of course, also be present.
Provisional list of debates, seminars & workshops
- USA round table
- Seminar: “working with international organisations”(with AEC Washington, Geneva and Vienna)
- Swiss seminar: business opportunities in 2014
- Club Halal: main sectors, your competitive advantage
- New agreement on free trade, EU / Singapore
- New agreement on free trade, EU / Canada
- CE standards
- Mongolia: a market to be explored as a priority!
- Problems of intellectual property, patents and brands
- Practices to do with internationalisation and innovation (technology partnership agreements, and the Wallonia / China innovation platform, etc.)
- Internationalisation of activities and clusters
- How do I finance my export project to Brazil?
- Customs: OEA certification is going to become indispensable, how do we anticipate it?
- Linguistic coaching
- E-commerce practices
- Cultural approach to the markets
- Mexico: land of opportunities for Walloon companies
- Financial incentives: how to bring together everything available to finance your approach?
In the context of this project, AWEX has decided to cooperate with the company, CLASSE EXPORT, which will be dealing with the commercialisation and management of this event in particular.
Based in Lyon, Classe EXPORT is editor of the practical magazine of the same name which, in 25 years, has become the leader in international commerce in France. This company has been able to offer numerous assistance services to exporters: specialist guides, daily assistance services, training and financial engineering services. It also has considerable experience in organising events linked to external commerce in France as well as abroad.